Friday, March 7, 2014

Update on Frank

Hello, Friends!

I'm sorry I do not have a card for you.  I went to the doctor yesterday (Wednesday) and he had me do all kinds of movements so he could check my back.  What he forgot was that if I could do all those things easily and without pain, I wouldn't be there to see him.  So, I'm suffering for it today!  I'll have a card for you on Monday.

Frank went to the doctor today. (Thursday)  He will have an MRI early tomorrow afternoon.  If it shows his disc is pressing on his spinal cord again, he will have surgery then.  He will rest there Friday and Saturday and hopefully, will get to come home on Sunday.  They might want to keep him until Monday but I don't think my parents and I can wait that long.  :)

By the way, since living with my parents, Frank has totally become a Grandpa's boy.  He follows my dad around and wants to sit by him 95% of the time.  The other 5% is when my Mom or I have food.  Then, he wants us.  He's a character!    

Please keep our sweet wiener dog in your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the Frankmeister is having his surgery, you can at least rest up a bit from your own doctor visit. Sending cyber hugs and good thoughts for both of you as well as your wonderful parents for helping you two out so much. I bet Grandpa spoils him even more!

Hugs, Chris R. from Iowa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...